Monday, August 27, 2012

Getting Started With Twitter

I had the privilege of introducing Twitter to a group of educators during one of our sessions at our opening PD Conference (#BPSCON).  As I started the session, I asked my (PLN) Personal Learning Network for some advice to show the power of this great resource. You can see what happened below:


We had over 15 responses in less than 30 minutes. Not to mention the fact that these responses came from educators all over the map with responses coming from Arizona, Georgia, California, Wisconsin, Kansas, Florida, Utah, Louisiana, Australia, United Kingdom, Alabama, Illinois, and Washington, D.C. What a clear example of what a wonderful resource Twitter is to connect with educators all over the world! I was going to share my presentation here as well, but a final tweet from Blackboard linked to the publication below which contains everything you need to get started with Twitter!




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment